Reflection September,
2013
The third assignment
was on creating interactive flash-based quiz using wonder share Quiz Creator.
We were supposed to make 20 different questions having minimum of two questions
each from nine different question types. Prior to opening the wonder share Quiz
Creator soft ware, lots of thoughts and queries aroused in my mind. I wondered
what could be the nine types of questions and how it could be done. I was
really skeptical about how to add animated images, flash movies and sound
effects to the quiz. I was really daunted to begin with it. However, I ventured
through and discovered so many new things that I was ignorant in the past.
This assignment has
truly created an avenue for me to experience and learn more on how the software
works wonders making the task easy and lively. By gradually exploring through
with trial and error method I have gained a lot of insights on how to set
questions of different types and to add animated pictures and flash movies
accompanied by sound effect which serves like flesh to the bones. Having set
questions and added all the pictures, movies and sound effect when I previewed
it one by one I realized how amazingly those components are synchronizing,
making the quiz more lively and wonderful.
Moreover, I have
learned to set feedback and points for each questions. Setting the time limit
for each question is another important factor that I was reminded of since it
is necessary in any kind of competitions. All in all every assignment comes to
us with tough beginning serving as a blessing in disguise at the end. Do you
agree with me friends?
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment